Measuring the time that the packaging configuration for transport designed by the company requesting this service, adjusts to the temperature requirements of the thermosensitive products.
Between 2 ° and 8 ° C or to be determined by the applicant.
- Visit to the applicant’s facilities to know the current configuration of the packaging and remove four complete units of the same (insulating box, refrigerants, etc.).
- Photos of the configuration used by the applicant are taken and, if necessary, a drawing is made.
- The evaluation is made in our thermal cabinet with room temperature simulations at the request of the applicant. The amount of temperature sensors to be used within the packaging will depend on its size. This run consists of 3 simultaneous repetitions of the same package configuration to be evaluated, and will last 48 hours or the time that is previously specified.
- Delivery of preliminary results in 5 business days.
- Delivery of the final report in 15 business days.
With a frequency of 10 minutes, the average, maximum, minimum and differential between maximum and minimum packing internal temperature is measured according to the number of sensors used, during the time previously specified.
Together with the applicant, the convenience of evaluating the packaging with different load levels (minimum, medium and maximum), and situations of room temperature and / or time beyond normal range for the destination area will be analyzed.